Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Felt what when lost something which can’t be replaced!!! Here it goes

I love you dear.
It seems that I have always loved you and that it can't be possible for me to live without you.

Have you really gone? We said good-bye, but not farewell. Or is that my own hurting heart hoping for a different truth? But why does my heart hurt, my love? You did nothing wrong, nor did I.

Do I love you so much that even the fear of losing your love makes me so sad that it makes my heart feel like its being crushed?

Do you feel this same way, Dear? Are you afraid that without my love you'll be as we were before? Empty, dry, hurting souls. Wanting to love and to be loved, but being so afraid of being hurt again that we walked like empty shells.

Oh my God, dear Dear. You can't be gone. Not from my heart. I promised you that's where you'd always be. You gave me the same promise. And we knew that our love was so strong, strong enough to withstand anything.

Not from my life. Please, dear saints in Heaven don't let this be. We have both suffered before, for this same thing. A love lost, then gain, and then again. You are so special, you are my life, and every waking moment from dawn till sleep I have you in my thoughts.

I hear your laugh; I love your voice, your eyes of hazel-green, hair silky, shiny smooth falls to your waist. We have traveled as none other. On my magic carpet with our friends, but of all else, I love but you.

You are gone, but for awhile. Not forever. For that I'd die, I truly would. I gave you my heart, my soul, my life to put into your treasure chest of love. As that is where I keep your gifts to me.

A cherished vision of a love so grand, that nothing can come between. My ring is on your finger; my plight of troth is in your ear. A golden, solar flare to let the whole world know of our love for each other.

How can you be gone? Is this something the saints and all the gods would truly allow? For you to be gone from my side, for me to be out of your thoughts? Am I never to know your gentle touch again? Your soft voice and lilting laugh of love? The happiness that we have known the adventures that have been ours? Are these all to become dry, dusty memories in love's grave of impossibility?

Don't let me die like this, sweet love of mine. For if you are, in fact, gone forever, then die I will. Please tell me that my thoughts are wrong, my thinking muddled, that I am only imagining this loss.

My heart is heavy, dear. It hurts for you. Before my tears can wash this pain away, please tell me that you haven't left my life. Please come back.

I love you dear. Love you forever,

With all my Love, forever,

1 comment:

  1. tHERE'S nOTHING lIKE cANNOT bE rEPLACED...iT'S jUST iN oUR mIND tHAT wE tHINK sOMETHING lOST cANNOT bE rEPLACED...
    iF uR lOVE cOMES bACK..tHATS vERY gOOD...
    iF nOT, wHY tHE hELL mAKE hEART hEAVY, nO wAYS! hAVE tO fIND lOVE iN sOMBODY eLSE.

    ReplyDelete